Thomas Family

Tim, Heidi and their darling daughter, Kairis. This is our family blog about how we do life....the ups and downs and everything in between!

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

What life has looked like for me.



As you can tell by reading our blog, either I have been gone for almost a month, or Heidi is the only one who posts anymore. Not true. My life has just been a whirlwind lately. I have been working some days 9am-9pm. I have more to share, but let this photo remind you to pray for us and wet your appetiete for my stories to come.

-T

2 comments:

Tim and Heidi Thomas said...

I love you sweetie!!! I'm so proud of you, and your hard work the past few weeks!!! Soon, soon...things will "resume to normal" whatever that means....seriously, I am praying for you. Can't wait for a day at the beach sometime soon.

lani said...

hey, i took that pic...
very flattering.
seriously, i know what you mean. you guys are awesome, and you are doing such an incredible job at carrying so much - praying for guidance and endurance for you (both).

lani