Thomas Family

Tim, Heidi and their darling daughter, Kairis. This is our family blog about how we do life....the ups and downs and everything in between!

Monday, March 19, 2007

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm DONE! At least, until April 2nd, when my next math class starts up. Just handed in my math final that took me over 2 hours...geez. Anyway, I am so happy for facing a big challenge, and overcoming my fear of math. It wasn't that bad, and honestly, I actually enjoy math more than I realized. Now, just three more to go, and I'm done with Nursing math pre-reqs. Thanks for your prayers friends...I know many of you were thinking of me during my final. Tim and I are meeting up after he gets off work tonight to look at a potential computer we've budgeted for, for me. Yep, that's right, my own computer, a "commy" as Lani would suggest...(it's a mac powerbook) I will need my own computer, since Tim carries his around with him everywhere...(exaggerating a bit) for school in the fall. I found it on craigslist, and I think it's a winner. I am going to officially ring in my Spring Break starting.........NOW!!!! Whoo-hoo!!!

5 comments:

Kristi said...

Yea, Heidi!

lani said...

YAY! you did it! you're one more HUGE step on the road to being a nurse! i'm so happy for you, both for your math class and for your commie computer. now we can all sit around in our living room on separate laptops and im each other! (yours will be the cutest but mine's still the coolest~)
;)

Tim and Heidi Thomas said...

Wait a minute Lani, The coolest? how can yours be the "coolest" when it is Pink? Pink is NOT cool.
-T

lani said...

pink rocks

:P

it rocks your commie glowing-apple off

Tim and Heidi Thomas said...

Looking forward to the concert tomorrow night, and showing off my stinkin' cute new computer, Lani! :P