Thomas Family

Tim, Heidi and their darling daughter, Kairis. This is our family blog about how we do life....the ups and downs and everything in between!

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Frogs, Birthday's and More!


Here's a picture from Sara's 3rd b-day. Tim and I enjoyed cake and laughter with the girls on Saturday, in honor of Sara's special day. She's really grown up since I first started nannying for them....5 months to 3 years is a long time! This morning, at Jack and Jill's house, I was making their bottles, and noticed the cutest little frog in their window box! He was cuter than ever, so I snuk outside for a quick pic. Lani-I actually found myself trying to adjust the settings on this little point and shoot camera, while attempting to show the actual size of this little guy, in comparison to the flower next to it. :) It's a bit hard to do, but I had fun experimenting. So, whad-ya-know, I start poking around a bit, and I found a second frog, even smaller in size, and brown in color. Those of you who know me well, know that I really enjoy finding tree frogs. The smaller the better. I used to catch frogs with my younger brother, in the marsh down the street from our home when I was younger. So, this was a real treat. Anyway, I just checked and they are still in the planter, just shading themselves. Jack and Jill have showed no interest what so ever, but what can you expect from 4 month olds? -H

4 comments:

lani said...

NICE PICS!!!! they are so CUTE!!! oh my goodness, i wish i could find tree frogs at work!

(if there was ever a week to do it, it would be this one... 300+ kids here...)

what did you name them?

;)

Tim and Heidi Thomas said...

no names yet, can you believe it? give me till tomorrow though, and I'll think of something! :)

lani said...

ok... i'll wait to hear it!

Angel said...

Hey! You put on my blog we should plan a summer vacation to Oregon next year. Just want you to know that is the plan. :-)
If we stay here and I take the preschool job, that is where my money is going. Into savings for a trip there. How far in advance do you suggest I look in pricing air flight? More to discuss when you are here in December.
Anyways, just wanted you to know that we are planning you guys next.
Love you guys and miss you tons!!
Ang