Benjamin Moore.
Just 2 weekends ago we decided we needed to spray for bugs since there were more spiders on our wall than Heidi wanted (3 in just one week). So with that, we talked about painting. We happened to have a 5 gallon bucket of yelow that Joel and Lani mixed up and decided against. It was the wrong yellow. We didn't want yellow, but also didn't want to spend anymore money. We took it back to Powell Paints and had them mix up whatever they could in a tan as far away from yellow as they could get. We had no idea what we would get, we just knew it would no longer be yellow. (Yes another adventure with Tim and Heidi). We came home with a beautiful stony color that we immediately put on the wall.
Then, just last weekend, (around 9:30PM) we decided (for some unknown reason) that we wanted to double that when we painted the office the same color just a week later! Now we have color on every wall (except the downstairs closet and the laundry room-which we won't worry about)
Before...
After...
Another "B" Bookcases (3 to be exact) that Heidi found on Craigslist and I hauled home in my do-it-all Civic Wagovan!
Keeping on the "B" theme, Books.
I started school again for the LAST time, and have a ton more reading than I have ever done. But then again, I have never tried to work 20 hrs a week, take 16 hrs of class and still expect to have time with Heidi and sleep! Classes thus far are great, but I wil have to work hard, so if you are looking for prayer requests... I will be needing it for school. This is my first term at Multnomah Bible College and so far I am enjoying it. I know God is going to grow me in ways I have never expected, and I know that when I am even done with this semester in December, I will be much stronger than I am now.
Now for the last "B" word. Bed. It's where I'm headed (no pun intended) to now.
4 comments:
I love the color..but in the picture it looks yellow! =) The civic is awesome.
I know, you'll have to come over and see the color in person. It's really not that yellow-y :)
cute pics!
i love how your house is coming together...
see you tonight!
:)
Hey, I have to agree, on our computer, it does look a little yellowy. :-)
Will be praying for you as you go to Bible college. We have been there twice and know the demands it can have. It is well worth it. We don't have degrees from either bible college we attended, and yet we wouldn't trade the experience for the world.
Praying that you will find contentment in whatever God has to show you this semester.
Love you both,
Angel
Post a Comment