Thomas Family

Tim, Heidi and their darling daughter, Kairis. This is our family blog about how we do life....the ups and downs and everything in between!

Saturday, August 25, 2007

I've been tagged!!

I've been tagged by my "blogger buddy", Kristi...here are the rules:

The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

1. I pace when I'm on the phone. I seriously can't hold a conversation while sitting down. I've tried, and I am inevitably get up (subconsciously) when the phone starts ringing....I catch myself doing it all the time. So does Tim. :)

2. I love talk radio. My down time in the evenings is usually spent cooking (aka: making a huge mess in the kitchen) and listening to Dave Ramsey until Tim gets home.

3. I've gone bungee jumping, and would love to skydive someday.

4. It takes me 7 minutes, precisely to jump out of bed, throw clothes on, brush teeth/hair, and grab a bowl of cereal and be in the car driving to work. I love how speedy I am! (weekends are another story...:) )

5. I don't like making long term commitments, and enjoy changing my world frequently. I love being spontaneous with Tim.

6. My enthusiasm (God-given!) is often the driving force for change, personal growth, and reaching my personal goals.

7. I love yelling "Happy Friday, Tim-min-nee-nee" to Tim, at the top of my lungs to Tim on Friday's, after work! We love our weekends together. (BTW, I've probably embarrassed Tim by saying his cute nickname I've made for him....he's not so fond of it)

8. I'm a people watcher. Tim catches me staring at people all the time when we're out and about...I honestly don't try to, I just find it fascinating to watch mannerisms, family systems, dynamics, etc. within people and families. I love studying personality types, and trying to figure people out.

I'm tagging Tim, Lani, Angel, Mary, Leah....I don't think I have any other blogger friends that haven't already been included in this post! Have fun!

4 comments:

lani said...

can i make mine "8 random facts about heidi"?

mine would be at least as fun as the ones you have there...

;)

Tim and Heidi Thomas said...

haha, nope, doesn't count! :)

Leah said...

Heidi -
I had a great time today! Thanks for being such a wonderful friend! You are truly a blessing!

Sarah Rahija said...

I love Dave Ramsey too -- I haven't been listening lately, as his time on air here is during our preschool getting ready/driving around/drop-off time, but I think David still listens to the pod casts. He is really funny and we have been so blessed by the Financial Peace University! I can't wait until we get to yell "We're FREE!". Thanks for sharing your fun facts! Have a great day!

Sarah