
So, our church Family camp-out at Ft. Stevens State Park in Oregon was fun! In spite the crows waking us up at the crack of dawn... we enjoyed the campfires, long talks, and much needed down time. Tim's good friend, Jesse took him surfing on Saturday for an hour.

They had a great time, and though Tim was a little hesitant at first, he came out asking when the three of us could go again! (I used to surf, but am way out of practice....so, maybe one of these days, I'll join in)
So, here's my husband with the surf board....and, notice, NO WET SUIT! He's braver than most! :)

Tim and I are heading out again tomorrow afternoon for a night of camping, just the two of us. We'll be somewhere near Mt. Hood I think. All depends on what is open when we get there! Gotta love adventures!

Enjoy this weekend! -H
4 comments:
Yes, I was braver than most. My red shirt actually matched my skin by the time I got out! We had a great drive up and back with Joel and Lani, We'll post photos with them later.
Good times!
-T
Great photos! I'm sad that I missed it. Thanks for keeping an eye on B for me. He had a lot of fun. Hey, would you mind e-mailing me a copy of some of the pics that you took? Thanks! Have fun camping! Andrea
You look awesome, Tim!! Nathan thought you looked super cool. Hannah says you cool too. They are really looking forward to seeing you guys when you are here for Christmas and when we go out next summer.
they talked about you guys when we went camping. how they would love to take you to our spot. Maybe we could do that when we are out next year!!
As always, miss you lots and love you tons!!
Surfing! AWESOME! you ARE brave! That surf board is HUGE! How fun! Was it scary at all?
Hope you guys enjoy your camping trip! Im glad you guys could have some downtime to relax and have fun with friends and eachother!
Post a Comment