Thomas Family

Tim, Heidi and their darling daughter, Kairis. This is our family blog about how we do life....the ups and downs and everything in between!

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Slideshow

4 comments:

Tim and Heidi Thomas said...

Great slideshow honey, however, I think the one with me at the beach is OLD. I haven't worn those silly glasses for a long time! Good memories!

-T

mary said...

Great pictures! I didn't realize you could do slideshows on the blog! That is awesome!
Can't wait to see you guys in December!

Angel said...

Your slideshow was cool!!
Fun way to do pictures! Yeah, I changed my comment settings due to some comments that were getting out of hand from people that I don't know.
I don't mind posting you guys, I just thought maybe I had better be a little more wary.
Love you guys!!

Tim and Heidi Thomas said...

yeah, I noticed your comments from the earlier blog....sounded like someone was having some misdirected anger issues goin' on! :)